Sunday, March 23, 2014

Basketball and nails





I remember the night I went into labor with Elena I {very calmly} painted my nails a bright coral color.  I di dthe whole manicure!  I mean cuticles etc.  Then the two coats of polish, and the top clear coat...just to pass the time away.  While I did nails, Andy watched basketball.  We won some big tournament that year..UNC did...
That was nine years ago! Today we had a little party for Elena, her actual birthday is Tuesday, and she will be nine years old, but the day of labor --was the 24th! :)   Now she is doing nails with me!  We just sat and had a whole manicure station with the nail art kit she asked for for her birthday. :)   Right now, Andy is watching basketball...
We are having basketball and nail art fun!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Shut up you crafty nail art mama! Those are SO cute! I love your yearly labor reviews... Happy {early} Bday Elena!!

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...