Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Baggage and lists--attempt number two

Every day my life is just full of baggage...and lists.  My wall beside of my desk--a collection of lists.  Having mom brain requires having lists.  I do not try to remember anything, I make a list and I cross stuff off.  Sometimes, when my work is {not quite so gratifying} the act of crossing a name off a list is more satisfying than the completion of a task well-done.  
This is my purse.  It has a collection of {everything} a mom could ever need. 
This is my lunch bag.  Victor drew that art. 
Here is my Pre-K itinerant day bag--I pack therapy items and evaluation items in this one.
Here is my grocery bag--I use these at the grocery store, but sometimes if I have a haul going into work I bring them to work too.  
Here is my technology bag--for my laptop and my i-pad.  These were all lying around my office all in one day.  What a hoot!  It is a amazing to me that I keep all this straight, and ironic that my baggage system is the only way I keep it all straight.
Every situation has its very own {bag}.
Have a great day bloggy buddies! :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

God forbid we ever try to remember things without the lists! That is an awesome {bag system} you have... I'm sorta obsessed with bags & also love to have a separate bag for separate functions. I fuss at the kids, like "That is the LIBRARY bag! Please do not load it up with toys for your game!" ;-0
We compartmentalize so that must be a positive thing!

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...